[nagdu] another update with my service dog case

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 05:56:27 UTC 2011

Hi, Steve,
The Colorado Cross Disability Coalision (CCDC) is a nonproffit group who
advocates on behalf of those with Disabilities.
Reason being they have to charge for membership cost is to keep them in
business.
They are not a state agency, which I was thinking for some odd reasoning in
the beginning.
Yes, the state agency you are talking about is the Legal Aid Center.
They don't charge to help out people in need.
My apartment complex had to deal with them a while back because they were
trying to throw me out illegally as the manager a two and a half years ago
tried to claim I was responsible for a roach problem.
Truth was, it wasn't my fault and sadly, she takes it out on tenants who
haven't done anything wrong.
*Sigh*
Unfortunately, we're always going to come across a disgruntled, unhappy
person who we can't change directly, but they can only change themselves
upon how they behave toward others.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf