[nagdu] another update with my service dog case

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Oct 25 10:46:14 UTC 2011

Wow, now that is really too bad.  Is this person just the manager or the
owner?  If it is the manager of the complex, go higher.  Does Colorado have
laws that protect individuals if they can show that they have a past history
of discriminating against persons?  This might be a question to ask.

Steve