[nagdu] having many dogs

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 13:28:37 UTC 2011

Brittney,

Her name is Toby and she is a Brittany Spaniel.  It's very similar to
the English Springer Spaniel.  The Brittany and Springer spaniels are a
bit bigger than the Cocker Spaniel.   All spaniels were originally bred
to flush game for hunters in the field.  Toby came from hunting lines.
She was originally intended to be a hunting dog.  I did take her out a
few times when she was a puppy, but she is gun shy.   She is very sweet
and fits in well at my parents home.

Julie