[nagdu] The Labrador Who Actually Refused His Supper

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 16:45:19 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Odie actually refused his supper last night.
Dale took him outtside around 10:00 PM for a potty break.
As soon as he came back up and inside the apartment, Odie ran straight to
his doggy pillows and just wanted to snuggle up w them upon curling up into
a ball to stay warm.
Dale did let him know that his supper was ready, but Odie didn't move an
inch.
This morning around somewhat after 4:00 AM, Odie finally ate his supper,
despite that I had to feed him his breakfast two and a half hours later on.
Truth is that I didn't blame him one bit as I don't like the cold either.
Guess I'll have to break out his winter coat so he'll stay warm while making
a dash outtside to our fenced in pet area for park time.
*Smiles*
As far as the wtorm here in Colorado, 600000 customers up in Boulder,
Colorado are withoutt power due to the heavy wet snow.
Hopefully, Excel Energy can get their power back on, but it can take some
time.
As for Odie, he's happily lying down on the carpet underneath the cart table
in the bedroom and trying to stay warm.
Although it will be in the 40's tomorrow, I still won't be planning to go
anywhere.
I think Odie would rather stay indoors too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf