[nagdu] Fw: Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Oct 29 19:53:55 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Seeing Eye, Inc." <noreply at seeingeye.org>
To: "Margo Downey" <margo.downey at verizon.net>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:11 PM
Subject: Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Dear Graduates,

At The Seeing Eye, we’ve always been committed to serving our students in
the best way possible. Over the years, many students have asked if it would
be possible to have a shorter stay here in order to return to their friends,
families, and jobs.

In response, we’ve streamlined our training process in order to allow our
students to get home as quickly as possible.  Starting with our first class
in January, we will be able to reduce the time students spend on campus by
two days. Instead of arriving Saturday, students will now arrive on Monday.
This will enable you to return home in two fewer days – retraining students
will stay for 18 days, and new students for 25 days.

Information on the updated class dates for 2012 can be found at:
http://www.SeeingEye.org/Schedule

Regards,

David Johnson
Director of Instruction & Training

This message was sent to margo.downey at verizon.net by noreply at seeingeye.org

You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Unsubscribe from all mailings
http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/su?e=FE848&c=FBD7&l=3313E67&email=i4g2bv3C2uyqtUI7IlOnQFvxHHCdcxtrNyIeD9VsXLU%3D&relid=C6EC165

Manage Subscription
http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/s?e=FE848&c=FBD7&l=3313E67&email=i4g2bv3C2uyqtUI7IlOnQFvxHHCdcxtrNyIeD9VsXLU%3D&relid=C6EC165

Forward Email
http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/f?e=FE848&c=FBD7&l=3313E67&email=i4g2bv3C2uyqtUI7IlOnQFvxHHCdcxtrNyIeD9VsXLU%3D&relid=C6EC165
Report Abuse
http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/Abuse?e=FE848&c=FBD7&l=3313E67&email=i4g2bv3C2uyqtUI7IlOnQFvxHHCdcxtrNyIeD9VsXLU%3D&relid=C6EC165

Email Marketing
BenchmarkEmail.com
 [http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com]

Address: 10 Washington Valley Road, Morristown, NJ, 07960

-----
No virus found in this message.