[nagdu] Introduction Re: Canes With Dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Sep 1 01:36:58 UTC 2011

So, Cindy, you're saying you see no benefits to having a dog other than the
fact that they cane requires  repetative motion and using a dog doesn’t?
.
None of us with dogs hasn't figured out that the cane can be put away in the
corner and so on.--smile

We use dogs because of the advantages...if I really thought there were just
no advantage I wouldn't have one.

But, to each his own.
Dan W.