[nagdu] Canes vs Dogs

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Thu Sep 1 02:17:21 UTC 2011

I just wanted to step in here an say that when I decided to go for a guide
dog I did allot of researching.  I joined this list an a couple of other
list.  I also spoke with friends of mine who have had one or more guide
dogs.  I also went to all the guide dog websites an really took a hard look
at them.  Then once I narrowed it down to about three schools I made some
phone calls.  Then I set down with my family to let them know about the
decision I came too.  My family is very supportive about me going to get a
guide dog.  My husband did share with me that he would stay with his cane a
guide dog was not for him.  I told him that was fine with me.  Who knows
once I come home he might just change his mine.  Me personally I believe
that a guide dog will be one of the most wonderful decisions I have made in
my life.  At this time I will like to thank everyone on this list for all of
your messages.  As I stated a few days ago Southeastern Guide Dogs will be
paying me a visit on the 14th of this up coming month.  I am nervous and
excited about this new experience in my life.

Anita

e-mail: abbrown6211 at charter.net
facebook.: anitabb1 at facebook.com
skype: anita.brown27