[nagdu] Introduction Re: Canes With Dogs

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Sep 1 17:28:43 UTC 2011

And there is nothing wrong with you if you get a dog like Bibi's pup and say "I can't hack this, I thought I'd be getting a healthy dog, that isn't what I got".
Bibi had the time, money, resources and inclination to sort it out. That's wonderful.
Not everybody can do that while also relying on that dog to perform functional tasks