[nagdu] ABC 4 viewers pay for guide dog's surgery

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:04:03 UTC 2011

This is wonderful, that the community is coming together to help.

I do have a question thought just a question.

So if my dog was attacked, and Maxx is from GDF, and I couldn't afford the
surgery, I was told should I need assistance with medical issues with him,
that GDF would help.

Now I don't know if this person is part of NAGDU, etc. but shouldn't the
owner get in touch with the school that Zoren got Buffy from and say I need
some assistance.

Did the originally mention the school, or if the school stepped up. Jenine
Stanley is on the list, maybe if she available can give what I am saying any
back up.

As well as the other schools represented on the list, we always here from
NAGDU members, but can any of the schools listening in give a response here
thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.