[nagdu] ABC 4 viewers pay for guide dog's surgery

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:54:57 UTC 2011

It would be nice if they would say. I had thought TSE helps within the first year of your acquiring the dog from there, but this is a catastrophic injury and would be beyond the realm of regular health issues. It is an interesting question and I hope you did not think I was belittling it. Also, I am wondering why the vet decided after the contributions to do the surgery pro bono. I would have thought he might in the first place knowing this man couldn't afford to pay. I guess that's not for me to know though. <Grin>
Cindy