[nagdu] Guide dog attack: Owner needs help with needed surgery

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Sep 2 14:08:46 UTC 2011

Well, I was fortunate that I contacted GDF when Destiny needed emergency
surgery several years ago for a perforated stomach. They helped my pay
for the hospital bills and second surgery. I wouldn't have been able to
afford her two week stay without their assistance. I greatly appreciated
it. I knew it was an exceptional situation and was grateful for the the
help and coordination with the veterinarian for Destiny's care.
Janice and Destiny