[nagdu] to Tatyana

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 00:39:50 UTC 2011

Lyn,
Wow, you are on eighth dog! What breeds did you have? Based on your
experience, what are major differences between  different breeds?

As for Russian Braille, I think Braille  is adopted to  many languages that
don't use Latin. For Russian Braille it will be just a few new  dot
combinations for uncontracted Braille to learn. I mean it was not hard for
me to learn English Braille because it uses many  of the same symbols. But
they may stand for different sounds though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille

I think Russian is easy to read - rules  do help and  there are less
uncertainties with pronunciation. It may be hard with lots of changing parts
of the words  though but rules may help.

Tatyana.