[nagdu] Winter Covering For Guide Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:26:40 UTC 2011

Your dog shouldn't need covering; you might want to consider booties in the cold, though I lost one of them right off and don't use them. If they get chemicals in their feet, which they probably will, it is good to clean out between the pads. I haven't ever done anything beyond that and I'm in Des Moines, though I know sometimes it is a little colder there.