[nagdu] more Questions About accessing

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 14:44:28 UTC 2011

Yikes! I am so sorry. Best wishes for a smooth healing and return to
mobility and independence. When you return to working Monty as an
ambulatory guide dog user, he must might surprise you. /smile/ I've been
really pleased as we get out more how well Mitzi remembers and works.
Then there's me... /lol/ In our case, it is not the dog who loses her
training.

Hang in there!

Tami