[nagdu] School Applications

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:03:29 UTC 2011

Hi Miranda. My name is Sam and I live in Georgia with a male golden from
TSE named Mason. He is my first guide and we were matched in May of
2009. As for the application process, I applied in September, and got my
home visit in December. I'm not sure how long it usually takes, but when
I thought that was a long wait and gave the school a call in December a
week before my visit, they didn't seem to think I was rushing things.
So, I guess that was the normal amount of time. Then again, I have a
friend who went to South Eastern that got an interview within a month or
two after applying, so I guess it just depends. As for the more than one
school thing, I know several people who did that. Once they got in to a
school, they just called the other ones and had their files closed. Hope
this helps, and good luck with your application process.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason