[nagdu] Stress Issues

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 00:28:06 UTC 2011

Hi, Tami, Lora and all,
Since the weather's been behaving weird here in Colorado, Odie's been
shedding tremendous amounts of hair like crazy.
Both Dale and I aren't stressing and neither is Odie. We'be been easy going
and relaxed.
Sometimes, Dale or I will use the Hoover Cleaner vacuum hose to suck the
loose hair off of Odie which does help.
All I do when using the vacuum cleaner hose is put the loud, noisy part in
another room and have the extentions attached to the hose and just get the
loose hair off of Odie in the doorway of the bedroom.
Before I do turn on the vacuum cleaner, I just let him see and smell the
hose and parts I plan on using first.
After that, vacuum cleaner is then turned on and Odie gets praised lots
while I'm sucking up the loose hair.
Most Dale and I do with Odie is when the shedding part is really bad, he
gets brushed at least three times daily throughoutt the day.
I also use a shedless shampoo when Odie is being bathed as that also helps
cut down on the normous amount of shedding.
Speaking of Odicans, he just had his bath today and feels lot fresher with
smelling great too.
*Smiles*
Bibi