[nagdu] Stress Issues

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 03:17:20 UTC 2011

Hi, Cindy,
Odie would stress out if I were under lots of stress and continuously
worried.
Since he's a sensitive boy, he'd immediately pick up on everything.
Therefore, I've had to really rethink of how I conduct myself around him.
Odie also came up with a different method himself whenever I would stress.
Back in his yunger days, he'd grab a toy, bring it to me and say, "Come on,
mommy. Let's play."
We both would do just that.
Other times, he'd sit next to me and just want me to pet him upon paying
attention to him so it would get my mind off of whatever was bothering me.
Since he's been a senior as of age six, he mostly enjoys lying around the
apartment and being a couch potatoe.
odie has done some naughty things too in his life like a human kid, but that
would never deminish our partnership or companionship together between him,
my husband Dale and I.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf