[nagdu] Stress Issues

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 03:23:25 UTC 2011

Hi, Cindy.
My other guide dog Freedom David Berry had some emotional matters where he'd
get upset if he was left alone with beginning of whining and getting louder.
It would happen if he was left in the bedroom alone off leash.
One time, he destroyed a couple of cardboard boxes which I'd keep cassette
tapes or school supplies in.
Not really pleasant picking up destroyed pieces of cardboard.
He'd also had to remain on die down despite me trying to see if he could be
able to be off leash and trusted.
There were just those times where he felt much safer on leash or tie down as
it was an extra security blanket for him.
Odie is easily trust worthy off leash and he is always with Dale and I in
the bedroom or living room.
He won't stay in a room alone if no one is in there with him.
Odie is continuously allowed freedom in the apartment since it is a small
place.
Bibi