[nagdu] Looking for online stores, please.

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:47:35 UTC 2011

Their web site is very cluttered but accessible.  The only thing I found
frustrating was that the site doesn't really describe the toys.  Gives
dimensions but not really descriptions.  Of course it has pictures.  I don't
like to use the service dog discount, but even when I did once, with
shipping costs, it was still quite a bit more than I pay with
www.petflow.com.  However, pet flow doesn't have a lot of toys, mostly food
and other similar type supplies.