[nagdu] Looking for online stores, please.

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Sep 7 21:41:14 UTC 2011

I have had great luck and experiences with pet food direct. I am not sure
how accessible their web site is at present, though their customer service
people are all to willing to help in any way they can. They also give a
discount for service dogs and set up scheduled deliveries  and auto payments
which takes the thinking out of the whole process. The number is (800)
865-1333

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.