[nagdu] Looking for online stores, please.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 22:12:57 UTC 2011

Shopping and dogs, two of my favorite things!

I am currently getting my dog food from www.petflow.com
Pet Food Direct is also popular, www.petfooddirect.com
Shipping was better at Petflow so that's who I went with.  I have my
food shipped automatically every few weeks.  It's been a positive
experience so far.  The shipping boxes do look like they've been kicked
all the way here, but the bags are never damaged.

For toys, grooming supplies and other essentials I like King Wholesale,
http://www.kingwholesale.com/
I've been ordering from them for years.  The prices are about half what
you'd find in a store like Petsmart.  Even though it's wholesale, you
don't have to buy large quantities.  I almost always buy just 1 of the
items I want.

Those are my favorite sites for food and basic supplies.  If you are
looking for specific products let me know I will look through my
bookmarks for other suggestions.

HTH
Julie