[nagdu] some advice

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:19:47 UTC 2011

I'm not sure it is fair to make blanket judgments about why people feel as they do about dogs. Sometimes people have truly had traumatic experiences that leave them fearful. While it is sad if they don't expose their kids to the dogs, sometimes they believe they have good reasons for it. As for the need to move if the place where you live votes against it, I would move just because they felt the need to vote on it. And I would not allow people to vote on my method of traveling about if a dog is what I want. I do believe that it is terribly harsh to say that if someone even questions that then they shouldn't get a dog. We don't always know all of the circumstances surrounding such questions, and they can't always be conveyed in a question such as the one asked.

Cindy