[nagdu] some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 10:44:49 UTC 2011

And once again, that's the paren'ts tault for failure of exposing their kid
to dogs.
Another friend of mine who is partially blind has a soon to be
eight-year-old daughter who immediately became attached to Odie when we were
over visiting.
After my husband Dale, Odie and I left, her daughter, Hannah immediately
fell apart emotionally as she was not only sad to see Odie go, but it made
her want to have a dog she could play with and have for company.
Hannah is an only kid, which for adelescent kids, it can be tough sometimes.
On Monday when dale and I do some baby sitting, I'm sure Hannah and Odie
would have a blast together.
I'll have to ask my friend Alisha if the playground in her area is in an
actual park.
If so, I plan on making sure that I take Odie's long-line obedience leash
and a ball so he and Hannah will be able to play together.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf