[nagdu] School Applications

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sun Sep 11 04:57:40 UTC 2011

Hi Miranda,
I think three to four months is a reasonable time to wait for an interview
or correspondence.  For second and third dogs and upwards, if you apply to
the same school, maybe the time would be shorter.  When I applied for my
first and second dogs, I did apply to more than one school.  I do think
that's wise.  Good luck, and do keep us posted.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua