[nagdu] Thunderdog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:37:19 UTC 2011

Let us remember today, and thank god Michael and roselie got out.

I am here in NY, it is a National remembrance not just a New York.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.