[nagdu] Thunderdog

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 17:43:14 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
I think that we should all take a moment a pray or be silent (if pray is
not something you do) to remember the victims of 9/11 and their
families, as well as those people who served to assist the injured and
the survivors and their families as well as they continue to heal and
deal with there experiences.
Janice and Destiny in Retraining