[nagdu] some advice

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 17:26:51 UTC 2011

Good grief, Nimer!  Why don't you go and hit Chantel over the head with a
two by four! (sarcasticly said)

You got Chantel's asking for advice all wrong!  I was offended by how you
treated her.  Chill out, man. You sure bit her head off and your post would
scare anyone off from coming on the list because they really needed advice
on deciding on getting a dog now or later.

Please be kind. I suspect that some of the people asking these kinds of
things are young people just out from school and are entering their
adulthood as far as living independently.  These folks need our
understanding and kindness not a smack down.

Chantel, hope this goes well for you and your friend will come around to
accepting a guide dog in the house.  Don't let insensitive people chase you
from the list, either.  There are many of us old timers here who are happy
to help a newbie or people trying to decide on a guide dog.

Lyn and Landon