[nagdu] some advice

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Sep 13 03:57:32 UTC 2011

Oh, goodness.  What's really going on?  This is just pure speculation on my
part, but it seems that there may be some fear of disability as a whole
underlying this.  Dunno.  I shouldn't judge, but if someone was afraid I'd
forget what I've already learned, I'd have to wonder if there was something
else really going on.  Just my thoughts.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua