[nagdu] barking was some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 04:32:12 UTC 2011

Odie will bark during play time with another dog.
He's not that big of a barker and I had to break him out of that way before
I moved into Sunset park Apartments.
The walls and floors are very thin and if he were to bark, especially if it
is a loud one, it will become a disturbance.
If need be, he will do his last resort wich is bark.
Odie has a great dayne bark that can be scary and it will scare your pants
off if you're not prepared.
I still have to confess that Odie has barked indoors, but it was low enough
to where only Dale or I would hear him.
For the most part, he's a quiet, gentle, gigantic marsh mellow that is also
lovable.
Bibi