[nagdu] GDB's new methods

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 15:37:13 UTC 2011

yeah, me, too.  I would think you'd have to or maybe have to do a treat sort
of thing to have these shorter classes.  let me say that again:  In order to
have these short classes, I'd think that maybe you'd have to constantly give
food rewards.  Hope that made sense.

I know Arrow encountered a recent GDB graduate from the shorter classin
Dallas and he was sniffing her pocket until I corrected him and she had
doggie reats in her pocket.  that's all I know, folks, so I'll stop here.

Margo and Arrow