[nagdu] GDB's new methods

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 15 18:22:31 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy:

I let Bogart cross at his speed but if I think the light will soon change I ask him to pick it up and he picks up his pace. He too isn't fond of crossing 6 lane roads and is happy to get it over with more quickly. I don't think he was taught this but with many things I see him doing it is something we have learned together.

Gary