[nagdu] [Flagdu] Concerns and Promblems with TSA in Norfolk Airport

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 16 21:56:56 UTC 2011

Matt,
    As you probably know, I serve on TSA's Disability Coalition. Jeremy
Bousselle in their Office of Disability Policy & Outreach spoke at the NAGDU
Seminar in Orlando. I will bring this information to his attention. Please
call me on Monday and I will chat with you further about this.

Fraternally yours,
Marion