[nagdu] To Matt

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 22:41:05 UTC 2011

That is bizarre!  I'm sure aware of the level of uncomfortibility that sort of situation breeds!  I'm assuming you had your dog in harness?  If so, that should have automatically alerted everyone that you were blind!  Of more concern to me is that when you had to go through again who and for how long had and kept the dog?  I don't think those folks are trained to use or control dogs.  Maybe the bomb or drug sniffing team would know something about that but to call them in to baby sit a dog!  The point is that dogs read the emotions coming off from us and can get quite nervous about being separated from us.  I would like to see every airport have a braille, large print, tape or oral explanation of everything that could happen while going through security.  They would have to redo the thing almost weekly because it seems like things change that often but it would surely help.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!