[nagdu] Kong toys.

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Sat Sep 17 01:05:07 UTC 2011

Hi Julie,

You mentioned that one of your kongs has lasted through five dogs. I commend
you for being able to do that, to share one dog's toys with another.
Although I understand the previous dog has passed on, and who is he or she
to care what happens to his or her toys, I just couldn't do it emotionally.
All of Vanda's toys are either discarded or in a box downstairs. I just
couldn't handle playing with Vanda's toys with another dog. I think it's
great that you can, because I'm sure it saves some money in the long run,
but I just can't do it. That's awesome that kong has endured so much and so
many dogs through the years and is still going strong. LOL.
Chasity