[nagdu] Kong toys.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 01:18:01 UTC 2011

Chasity,

I think it makes a difference that I have had more than one dog for most
of my adult life.  So the toys are the dog toys, as in not ever
belonging to a specific dog.   I don't associate them with memories of a
particular dog.

I've been trying to remember when I got that Kong.  I remember having it
when I was in college and when my son was a toddler.  That would make it
somewhere in the range of 12 to 14 years old.  I don't think I've ever
had another dog toy last even half that long.

Julie