[nagdu] some advice

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:41:04 UTC 2011

Bibi,
I am making plans to move. I am looking at apartments as I speak. I am also
considering moving to where Sean is. No, I will not let myself forget my
cane skills.
However, these people want me to stay here all because I feed the dog Holly
and they miss helping me with things.  Well, you know what I say to that? I
say too bad! It's time for me to fly!

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87