[nagdu] some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 04:13:19 UTC 2011

I had to get used to the family dogs barking and the shedding.
Still, my father and mom dealt with it and Cindy, the mountain
verniece/german shepherd only barked when it was necessary.
She was a large dog for a female though.
I'll never foget the time when my father was going to punish my brother and
I for something or something happened to where it prompt her to attack him.
Cindy felt her mother maternal instincts needed to kick in upon making sure
that Josh and I were safe.
My father told us the story later on after we had already grown up.
He told us that when Cindy went to attack him, he popped her a good one to
make her understand he wasn't being mean.
I told him that it served him right for her to defend my brother and I.
To Cindy, Josh and I were her human pups that needed to be kept safe from
harm.
It's obvious that those parents don't really think about how a dog
communicates and their way of communicating is to bark.
My sisters Emmy and Sarah never had any trouble with Odie and if he did bark
outtdoors in the yard, there was a reason for it.
They have two cocker spaniels who are smaller than Odie and bark more
frequently.
>From what it sounded like to me, Sean R got on his dog's case and Archy
settled down happily after that.
Situation was corrected and no one really needed to say anything nor make a
larger deal out of it.
*Disgusting*
I just hope I'd never have to confront those individuals as I'd gladly stick
them in their place.
Bibi