[nagdu] Kong toys.

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Sep 17 16:47:08 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,
Kongs are availible at any pet store - mainly the chains like Pet Smart or
Petco.  The red ones are the ones that TSE gives out.  Landon totally
destroyed his while we were at TSE and my instructor was totally amazed at
the damage!  He tore huge hunks out like it was a piece of meat.  We got a
black one and Landon didn't like that one.  So, there is a difference
between the rerd and black Kongs.

Hope Vermont is getting back to normal.  Has all the rain ruined the foliage
season?  My friend from upstate NY told me about the similar damage in that
state.

Lyn and Landon