[nagdu] preparing for training?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 12:58:20 UTC 2011

Chantel,

I think the best thing you can do to prepare for a guide dog in your
life is to get moved into your new place, get settled in, learn the new
neighborhood and really feel comfortable there.  I know this will be
your first guide and I'm thinking you said this will be your first
apartment on your own.  Together that's a lot of newness and potential
for some serious stress for both you and the dog.

Best,
Julie