[nagdu] preparing for training?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 15:47:17 UTC 2011

Julie,

This s all very true, and I am happy to hear Chantal's reports of
progress in her decision making and in applying those decisions.

Learning what the commands will be and having a general idea how they
will be used during training and beyond sounds good to me, being the
over prepared (most of the time) type myself. /lol/ If nothing else,
having those already learned can allow more mental time and energy to
focus on applying them and all that other stuff instead of doing a lot
of memorization on the spot. So not everybody takes that approach, but
memorization and review is a great way to multi-task while you're
packing and unpacking all those boxes. /lol/

Of course, that mental prep will be different for everyone, for any new
learning adventure. Having the foundation for the education you're
seeking -- such as place to live, budget to feed yourself, stuff like
that, is the most important foundation stone... How anyone can manage
that long and grinding process, especially on an insufficient budget (I
don't know that this is the case here, but been there done that!) while
staying sane enough to function is beyond me. Well, I'm not sure how
people stay sane during a move when everything goes great. /lol/ I guess
we all have our ways, though. /smile/

Tami