[nagdu] additional tasks

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:27:29 UTC 2011

Well, when I had Jet, the black Lab, she would fetch anything. One day I dropped a stylus and dropped some keys. I told her to fetch and she came up with the keys; then I pointed in the general direction of the stylus again and she fetched it. Once I was in a restroom at a grocery store and the TP wasn't affixed to the roll. It flew off and across the bathroom. I told her to fetch and she brought the roll of TP back to me. It's true! One time she grabbed a cookie off a tray at the VA Hospital; when I told her out, she gave it to me--dropped it right into my hand. Then do you praise or scold? LOL.
Cindy