[nagdu] Close call today

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 07:02:24 UTC 2011

Hi, Lynn,
Sadly and unfortunately, people only care about their selfish selves and
fail to realize they're putting others at risk.
Despite laws being in place which are supposed to keep all of us safe, they
get blown off on a daily basis.
We have a law here in Colorado which prohibits use of cel phone while
driving behind the wheel and people aren't supposed to be talking nor
texting on them.
Cel phones aren't the only distraction from what it seems.
People also play with the radio, reach down to grab a bite to eat from their
meal below them and also would be putting makeup, lipstick or even eye
liner/shadow while behind the wheel.
All of that is a safety hazard and like cel phones, what I mentioned above
should be taken seriously too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf