[nagdu] Close call today

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 13:55:46 UTC 2011

Bibi,

We face the problem of people talking on their cell phones while walking
or standing around, too. Good grief! Mitzi has become very good a
zipp8inf around them, but sometimes they make me crazy. Then again,
there are the times someone is standing quietly out of the way talking
quietly on their phone as I pass by and I think they're talking to
us. /lo/ So I answer them. Hi, how ya doing, all that. Until I figure it
out. /lol/ I'm better at that now, and I think Mitzi gives me good
signals that way. How embarrassing when I do that. D'oh! Maybe I just
figure it out faster. Hazard of having lived back in the small town
where everybody just says hi and talks to people as if they've known
each other ll their lives whether they actually have or not. Portland's
pretty friendly, too, ridiculously so, so the assumption that someone
standing nearby is talking to you as if they know you isn't all that
unrealistic. But, still. Took me forever to figure out the cell phone
thing.

Thanks for the stories about your Odie hero dog! I am glad Dale is on
the mend and has his furry sleeping aid.

Tami