[nagdu] additional tasks

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 05:11:39 UTC 2011

When I do my laundry, I stick it into a laundry bag which makes easier for
carrying across the hallway to the laundry room in my apartment complex.
On the days when my housekeeper comes to clean, I have the laundry bag ready
for her and she takes it right across to the laundry room.
Yes, the laundry bags do have a draw string.
Another good source is a collaspable laundry basket which can be found in
the houseware's department at Wal-Mart, Target and probably Kane-Mart.
It's made out of nylon and mesh material which handles on the outtside for
carrying and can be folded down when not in use.
Hope this helps.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf