[nagdu] So long to my best friend

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Apr 1 02:56:09 UTC 2012

Hi Natalie,

Thank you, and the rest of the friends here on the NAGDU list for all of
your support.  I am very fortunate that I have had between 15-20 persons now
interested in Misha, and in fact had two more persons step forward tonight
while keynoting at a Lion's 60th anniversary celebration.  She has a lot of
friends and followers, and now it is time to narrow it down to where she
will be with for her forever home.  I have at least 3 finalists so to speak,
and will be sad, but happy for her once she can be in a place where she will
be loved, but still be able to serve in a different capacity.

Regards,

Steve & Misha