[nagdu] So long to my best friend

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 04:47:16 UTC 2012

Hi, Steve,
I sent ya a message off list a few days ago, but wasn't sure if you got it or not.
Been having trouble with interfierence again in downtown to where all three of my comcast services were interrupted.
They are working entireless hard to try and fix the interfierence problem.
If anything, sounds like my message went through to you off list though.
*Smiles*
Please keep us up to date on how things are going and where Misha will end up.
Will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers too.
Bibi