[nagdu] My newly happy healthy dog

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:21:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As you may know, last week, my dog spent 24 hours at the veterinarian's
office. I haven't heard yet about the results of the lab test, however, the
veterinarian prescribed 2 antibiotics for my dog pending the results. My dog
is on both Flagyo a brand name of metronidazole and Tylan, another
antibiotic. His poop is now solid, so something's apparently working,
however, I have never heard of an antibiotic being affective in only 6 days.
I have to give my dog these pills for another 20 days. Do any of you have
experience with these medicines?