[nagdu] What would you do?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Apr 4 00:03:25 UTC 2012

Steve,

Glad you left the school out of it. Chances are, unless it's a really new
team, the school has very little to do with why this happened.

That said, we've all called a light wrong from time to time and lived to
tell about it. I'd just explain that to the person questioning and ask if
he's ever pulled out into traffic, not in the transit vehicle of course, but
in his personal car, and knew it was a bad move but was committed and got
the royal horn salute. That's probably, hopefully, what happened here.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems