[nagdu] What would you do?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Apr 4 00:08:28 UTC 2012

Steve, if the driver sees this person regularly, he might just stop and ask
the guy if he realizes what's happening and that he's not going with the
light and that he's tying up traffic.  That's about all you can do. Sadly,
this is really shortening his dog's career in the long run because the dog
is either learning to have less regard for traffic or having to work extra
hard to keep him from being struck by a car as everyone stops or screeches
around him.

And if the guy is not receptive to this input, he's possibly embarrassed or
just not willing to admit that he's having trouble judging traffic. He may
not actually know how dangerous this situation is.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems