[nagdu] Churches

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 02:57:25 UTC 2012

If the let you go to Easter Vigil, that is a really great but long service!
Holly has been to a couple of those!  She was really amusing a couple of
years ago when I guess she thaught the service was going on forever!  Well,
at least I did!  It was kind of quiet for a minute and we heard her yawn and
make a noise!  I really had to tell the folks near me that it was not!!!
me!!!